PyGanic Gardening is a flexible, broad-spectrum insecticide that is organically compliant. It contains the organic active ingredient, Pyrethrins, which is derived from chrysanthemum flowers. Use PyGanic Gardening on growing crops and ornamentals in a outdoor garden setting. PyGanic Gardening provides rapid knockdown and kill on over 100 different listed pests. This product is OMRI listed for organic use. One pint makes up to 16 gallons.
|Active Ingredient||Pyrethrins 1.4%|
Ants, Bagworms, Bean Beetles, Beetles, Blow Flies, Boll Weevils, Cabbage Maggots, Caterpillars, Cherry Fruit Flies, Clover Weevils, Cockroaches, Crickets, Earwigs, Fireworms, Flea Beetles, Fruit Flies, Grasshoppers, Japanese Beetles, Milipedes, Mites, Moths, Silverfish, Skippers, Stink bugs, Weevils
See Label for complete list…
- Do not apply this product in direct contact with people.
- Do not apply the product during the rain.
- Do not spray plants to the point of product runoff.
- Do not allow any contact with adults, children or pets to enter treatment area unto the sprays have completely dried.
- To avoid possible harm to honey bees, apply product early in the morning or at dusk.
- Not for indoor use.
- Not for use on plants grown for sale.