The Fremont foot snare incorporates a spring/trigger assembly which fires a loop up and around an animal’s leg.
Complete Kit Includes:
– Fremont snare thrower
– Extension cable – 6 mm Stainless Steel Swivel
– For use with wild hogs, wolves and mountain lion.
– 36″ of 7×19 1/8″ Galv. Aircraft cable.
– Adams Lock
– Fixed Loop End
– Six foot of 7×7 1/8″ cable
– looped at each end.
Once caught the spring becomes unattached from the cable so the spring does not get damaged.
***TIP*** WHEN SNARING HOGS, USE AN EXTENSION AND ANCHOR THE SNARE UP HIGH (A TREE BRANCH FOR EXAMPLE). THE HOG WILL HAVE LESS LEVERAGE ONCE CAUGHT.
6 mm Stainless Steel Swivel:
– Excellent heavy duty swivel!
– They are stainless steel so they won’t rust!
– Each end of the swivel is “clevis style”, they can screw in and out. This makes changing your snares, traps, and extensions really fast! No need to for a cable cutters or quick links!
> – 6 mm (1/4″) has a working load limit of 770 pounds.