Great trap for otter, beaver, wolf and cougar.
New and Improved! We have taken a very good trap and made it much, much better. The new Bridger #5 coilspring has heavier swivels, a much thicker heavy duty dog with a night latch, a “spring keeper” to keep the 4-coil springs where they should be, a steel spacer between the pan posts to allow you to tighten the pan tension to your desired level, and a plated bolt with nylon lock nut to keep your pan tension where you want it catch after catch. 7 ¼” jaw spread. Four coiled for otter, beaver, wolf, and lion. A Best Seller!
What is the difference between a regular and offset jaw?
When the trap is in the fired position and you are looking straight down on the trap if the jaws touch together it is a regular or closed jaw trap. If there is a gap where the jaws meet that is called an offset jaw trap.
- Inside Jaw Spread: 7 ¼”
- Outside Jaw Spread (top to bottom): 7 ½”
- Outside Jaw Spread (lever to lever): 7 3/8”
- Pan dimensions: 3” x 3 ¾”
- Chain: 8 ½” of #5 Chain (10 total links)
- Swivels: 2 Heavy Duty Swivels. One off baseplate & one at end of chain
- Total Chain Length: 12” including swivel
- Weight: 3.68 pounds