Great trap for fox, raccoon, fisher, marten, nutria, opossum, skunk.
Bridger #1 1/2 Coilspring – An extremely well built trap at a bargain price! A great choice for fox that will still hold the occasional coyote that comes along. Double posted pan and night latch dog. Thick jaws, heavy base, high levers, locknut, and 12” of machine chain with swivel on end. Chain is attached with a j-hook on the side of the trap.
- Inside Jaw Spread: 4 13/16”
- Outside Jaw Spread (top to bottom): 5 3/16”
- Outside Jaw Spread (lever to lever): 4 7/8”
- Pan dimensions: 1 ¾” x 2 ½”
- Chain: 9 ¾” of #2 Chain (12 total links)
- Swivels: One heavy duty swivel at end of trap chain
- Total Chain Length: 12” including swivel
- Weight: 1.29 pounds
What is the difference between a regular and offset jaw?
When the trap is in the fired position and you are looking straight down on the trap if the jaws touch together it is a regular or closed jaw trap. If there is a gap where the jaws meet that is called an offset jaw trap.